Manual Therapist is a specialist working in the most ancient specialty of medicine. The techniques of manual therapy are aimed to recovery from the disorders caused by conditions in spinal column, joints and muscles. After all, the state of the spinal column effects on the overall state of the body.
Using these medical techniques one can be effectively recovered from problems with ligaments and muscles, spinal column, and internal organs. The main thing is the Manual Therapist cures the illnesses that cannot be treated with medication.
What Illnesses Does the Technique Treat?
- Scoliosis, kyphosis, posture disorder, spinal curvature;
- Spinal disk hernia (pain relief);
- Osteochondrosis, radiculitis, pain in low back, back, neck, extremities and joints;
- Dizziness, headache, migraine;
- Limited joint, neck, spinal mobility;
- Different diseases of internal organs (the endocrine, digestive, respiratory and central nervous systems).
Some techniques, e.g., massage techniques can be performed on you own, but better they were performed by an experienced Manual Therapist. The prices of the services of a qualified specialist widely vary according to his/her experience. However be sure to have a consultation with a doctor because there are some illnesses that have counter-indications to massage.
We recommend you to take a manual therapy course at our Medical Centre if you have the following medical conditions:
- Degenerative and dystrophy spinal disorders:
- Spinal instability of 1-2 stage.
- Spine deformations:
- Scoliosis, kyphoscoliosis;
- Hyperlordosis, hyperkyphosis;
- Posture disorders.
- Localized pain syndromes:
- Pains along spine;
- Chest and heart pains;
- Extremities pain;
- Abdomen pain;
- Pelvic, groin, anal, coccux pain.
The method will quickly eliminate the pain, set the organism to self-treating, and solve the problems with the skeletomuscular system as well as with the internal organs.
Keep healthy! The Euromedica Clinic will help you in that.
To make an appointment call 974 83 83 or 234 66 13.