Treatment for Prostatitis – Only in Clinic
A medical professional must treat prostatitis as well as any other Urological condition. Prostatitis is an inflammation of prostate.
Prostate is a male reproductive system organ. The pyramid-shaped gland is behind bladder. Urethra and seminal ducts go through it. Prostate produces active substances that have an effect on male body.
Prostatitis is a very common disease.
Infections – chlamydia, bacteria, viruses.
Poor blood circulation in prostate or its particular structure.
Factors for Prostatitis
- Sedentary lifestyle and job
- Irregular sex life
- Tight clothes
- Use of alcohol
- Hormonal disorders
- Weakened immune system
- Infections (caries, tonsillitis, cholecystitis)
- Pains in scrotum, perineal, anal, sacral areas. Pain can be different – from mild to disturbing during sleep. Occasionally, it is getting worse when urinating, having and not having sexual contact.
- Urge to urinating especially at night. Often feeling the bladder is not emptied.
- Sex sensation got worse – less attraction and erection, quick ejaculation. Too late stage may lead to erectile dysfunction and male infertility.
- Prostate ultrasound
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Tests for sexually transmitted infections
- Rectal exam for prostate
Never treat yourself!
Only a professional Urologist can make a right diagnosis, find the cause of the problem and appoint a correct treatment for prostatitis. See a doctor in time. If you find a correct treatment, you will cure the disease. In case of late-staged disease you can lessen unpleasant follow-ups.
Modern Methods of Treatment for Prostatitis
Nowadays Medicine Offers the Following Methods of Treatment:
- Antiviral and antibarterial therapy
- Immune strengthening therapy
- Prostate massage
- Healing exercises
Prevention of Prostatitis
- See a Urologist every year regularly
- Avoid cold water and air
- Have sex but not too much
- Have healthy food
- Do physical exercises
- Have active lifestyle
Do not drag time. If you suspect prostatitis according to signs, or haven’t been to a Urologist-Andrologist for a long time call for an appointment with a doctor at Euromedica. Start treatment in time. Our medical professionals will help you in diagnostic imaging and treatment.