Analyses for Occult Infections (Gynaecology & Urology)
Analyses for occult infections, also known as PCR-based diagnostics, today is the simplest and most certain way of diagnosis of sexually transmitted infections.
Some time ago STI diagnostics was more complicated. Some STIs exist in an asymptomatic form. They were detected in already late stages and some parts of the body were seriously affected. Today, it is possible to do tests for occult infections. It is a possibility to detect and treat infections in time.
You can do the following tests at the Evromedika Medical Centre:
- Chlamydia (immunofluorescence microscopy)
- Mycoplasma (liquid media)
- Ureaplasma (liquid media)
- Microplasma IgA
- Microplasma IgG
- Ureaplasma IgA
- Ureaplasma IgG
- Antibiotic susceptibility test of microplasma and ureaplasma
- Cervical smear and urethral swab
- Hormonal colpocytology (1 glass)
- Anti-sperm antibodies in woman’s discharge