Facial contouring is carried out as aesthetic correction and modeling of facial contours, skin leveling and rejuvenation, removal of unwanted wrinkles, which enables to look better. Now it is an efficient alternative methods to the standard plastic operations, that allows to do non-surgical correction of nasolabial folds, oral commissures and forehead lines.
Lip contouring is an injection method aimed at augmentation, changing the shape of the lips with certified, safe and approved preparations. Lip contouring can be performed only by experienced doctors, mastering the necessary methods in injection of the preparations. The effect can be visible immediately after the procedure.
Lip Contouring Counter-indications.
- Oncology diseases;
- Infection diseases, including herpes;
- Cardiovascular diseases (consultation with the doctor before the procedure is necessary);
- Allergy to hyaluronic acid preparations;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Lip augmentation is recommended to do once every half year;
- Contour plastics can be done once every 8 to 12 months.
Advantages of Contour Plastics
After the contour plastics procedure the patient doesn’t need rehabilitation period – the patient can live his normal life at once due to non-surgical treatment. The desired result is achieved after the first procedure: definite facial contour, lip volume, removed wrinkles and improved face skin. Using the safe injection preparations made of natural ingredients doesn’t harm the organism. Achieved effect remains during half year or year.
Contour plastics enables to restore the previous or desired volume of the tissues, smooth skin with hyaluronic acid preparations. Particularly it is important for the facial lines. The amount of injected gel depends on the depth of the lines. The gel texture has definite density. The choice of the preparation completely depends on the set aims, health state and conditions. During one procedure several areas can be treated, e.g., lip augmentation and nasolabial folds correction at the same time.
Anesthetic cream can be used as local analgesic to avoid unpleasant feelings during the procedure. Massage helps spread the gel equally. The procedure can be repeated after the action period of the preparation is completed.
Results of Contour Plastics
- Removal of wrinkles around eyes and bridge of nose;
- Cheekbones volume augmentation;
- Nasolabial folds smoothing;
- Lip contour shaping and lip volume augmentation;
- Corners of mouth come up to a normal level;
- Scars are less visible.